We all need dental care and the costs can take a big bite out of our finances. Our employee dental plan offers cashback to cover dental bills with no annual contract to tie them in.
The plan covers check-ups, x-rays and hygienist visits as well as accident and emergency treatment at home or abroad for any unfortunate mishaps. Cover is provided through our partner Dencover.
With dental cover through Salary Extras, employees will get peace of mind knowing they’re covered in the event of unexpected dental costs.
- 3 levels of cover to choose from, so there’s something for everyone
- Cover starts immediately for check-ups, x-rays and hygienist visits
- The choice to use any NHS or private dentist in the UK
- Family cover is available
- Simple claims process: reimbursements are sent directly into the employee’s bank account
- Worldwide cover is included for accident and emergency treatment.
With NHS dental charges increasing all the time, offering affordable and accessible dental cover for your employees will go a long way to helping your employees save on their dental costs. There’s also no annual contract, so employees aren’t tied in to any long-term monthly agreements.
Dental cover is just one part of our extensive Health & Wellbeing programme.
Dencover is a trading name of National Dental Plan Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and appears under registration number 309173. Registered Office: Milton Court, Dorking, Surrey RH4 3LZ.