Our employee assistance programme (EAP) is run by our partner Health Assured. It gives you 4 different levels of cover to suit the needs of your business and budget.
A completely confidential service providing help and advice for all sorts of things including emotional problems, legal information, bereavement and medical information as well as offering a series of telephone or face to face counselling sessions.
The service provides 24/7 unlimited, completely confidential access for 365 days a year.
Counselling can be provided either face-to-face or over the phone depending on the level of cover you choose. Regardless of the level of cover, the same quality service is provided.
- Support is provided through experienced professionals
- Completely confidential, and the employee can speak with the strictest confidence
- Help with professional or personal problems that could be affecting their general health and wellbeing
- There’s a face-to-face counselling option for those who need it
- Support is also available to family members
- Employees get immediate access.
More benefits for you to enjoy
find out more
Get in touch today and we’ll give you all the info you need on the EAP and our comprehensive range of Health and Wellbeing employee benefits.