Our employee assistance programme (EAP) is run by our partner Health Assured. It gives you 4 different levels of cover to suit the needs of your business and budget.
A completely confidential service providing help and advice for all sorts of things including emotional problems, legal information, bereavement and medical information as well as offering a series of telephone or face to face counselling sessions.
The service provides 24/7 unlimited, completely confidential access for 365 days a year.
- Support is provided through experienced professionals
- Completely confidential, and the employee can speak with the strictest confidence
- Help with professional or personal problems that could be affecting their general health and wellbeing
- There’s a face-to-face counselling option for those who need it
- Support is also available to family members
- Employees get immediate access
- Support helps to reduce absenteeism long term and short term
- There’s a choice of four different levels of cover
- Shows a duty of care to employees
- Gives peace of mind knowing there’s a network of professionals on hand to provide support for your employees
Counselling can be provided either face-to-face or over the phone depending on the level of cover you choose. Regardless of the level of cover, the same quality service is provided.