We’ve partnered up with motoring specialists Halfords to bring you a unique employee benefit scheme designed to make motoring safer and car maintenance and repair more affordable for your employees.
Through this salary sacrifice scheme, employees can save on the cost of their MOT, service, vehicle repairs and other routine car maintenance while spreading the cost over 12 months.
The cost of car maintenance can be a real burden. MotorSave provides employees with savings as well as greater control over the cost of maintaining and keeping their car safe on the road.
Employees are in safe hands too with car maintenance carried out by experts at one of over 300 trusted Halfords Autocentres across the UK.
Helping employees save money and giving them greater control over their finances is more important than ever, particularly in the current financial climate. Greater financial control also aids improved overall health and wellbeing, particularly mental wellbeing.
MotorSave could be a huge asset to your employee value proposition and help form part of an employee benefits package your employees won’t find anywhere else.
- Employees can spread the cost of servicing, MOT, repairs and routine car maintenance over 12 months
- MotorSave can be used to maintain family vehicles too
- By paying through their gross salary, basic rate taxpayers save 13.25% while higher rate taxpayers save 3.25%
- The amount employees apply for through the scheme is flexible and can be used on multiple repairs or maintenance across the year
- Employees can still take advantage of offers and promotions at Halfords, so they don’t miss out.
More benefits for you to enjoy
Get in touch today for more information on MotorSave and we’ll even set you up with a free demo.