Our occupational health and wellbeing benefit takes all the hassle out of managing your employees’ workplace health needs.
The scheme is provided through Smart Clinic who are a specialist occupational health and wellbeing company, run by industry experts and clinicians.
Online referrals for you mean you’ll be able to provide the support and help your staff need quickly and easily, when they need it.
And even better, employees have fast and simple access to make online GP appointments and a mobile app to help them manage all their occupational health appointments easily.
- Physiotherapy to support their rehabilitation and ease them back into work
- Counselling to support mental wellbeing
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) – both with a clinician, or using an online CBT programme to support their mental wellbeing
- Anxiety management and stress coaching to help employees find ways of coping
- 24-hour employee assistance programme providing advice and support on various topics including financial, legal, health or emergency counselling
- Online self-help portal including useful resources, self-help programmes and other available services
- Smartphone app to manage their occupational health appointments
- Virtual GP appointments so employees can see a doctor within minutes through their smart phone, tablet or computer.
More benefits for you to enjoy
For more information on the Occupational Health employee benefit or to get a free demo, get in touch today.