We are one of the UK’s leading employee benefits and engagement providers, using our own, in-house built flexible benefits platform.
We cater to businesses of all shapes and sizes throughout the UK, whatever their requirements. These could range from a simple employee benefits system hosted on our Salary Extras platform, to fully bespoke and highly technical solution.
We offer a great range of employee benefits, but what makes us truly different is our unique market leading platform – Salary Extras.
Benefits include but are not limited to: 28 days holiday including bank holidays, pension scheme, private medical insurance, gym discounts, cycle to work scheme, tech vouchers, discounted shopping cards, cinema tickets and theme park admittance, buy more holiday scheme and a huge amount of other voluntary benefits to suit all tastes.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, this is an excellent opportunity for a confident, customer service orientated individual to join a team that continuously exceeds client expectations.
- Ensure excellent customer experience by providing a professional and effective service. This will include dealing with queries from clients, service users, suppliers and internal colleagues on the telephone, by email or in person.
- Ability to manage large amounts of both incoming and outbound calls.
- Organise and prioritise workload to ensure exceptional customer service standards are always delivered.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Take personal ownership to meet personal and client service team KPI’s, revenue targets and call handling quotas.
- Accurately input and retrieve data on relevant electronic systems, in a timely manner and in line with the standard operating procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality and compliance with data protection, GDPR and information security policies without fail.
- Follow all company communication standards, procedures, guidelines and policies at all times.
- Use the Customer Record Management system to record, retrieve, cleanse and collate information as required.
- Assist with the lifecycle of employer benefit schemes including set up and ongoing administrative duties.
- Handle customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the agreed time limits, taking personal responsibility for resolution.
- Go the extra mile to engage clients, service users, partners, suppliers and internal colleagues.
- Encourage change to help continuous improvement of process, self and systems.
- Customer Service qualification or equivalent.
- Proven effective and professional customer service skills.
- Ability to work with, and support others effectively in a team.
- Confident IT skills with a practical understanding of E-mail, CRM Software, Word and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, together with excellent active listening skills.
- Efficient and effective time management skills and good personal organisation.
Please email your CV to our HR Manager email@example.com
join the team
Take a look at our careers case studies to see how caboodle could support your career