business administration apprentice
We don’t currently have any business administration apprentice vacancies, however it’s a role we regularly recruit for, so if you think this is the right job for you, please send us your CV and we’ll be in touch when a role becomes available. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s an outline of what typically the role entails:
To provide administrative support to the Customer Service team and assist in the organisation, delivery and continuous improvement of the client experience.
- Provide administrative support to the Customer Service team whilst completing the apprenticeship training scheme
- Undertake a range of administrative duties including printing, filing, photocopying, scanning, uploading, updating catalogue stock, web page content
- Accurately input and retrieve data on the relevant electronic system, in a timely manner and in line with standard operating procedures
- Ensure good customer service by providing a professional and effective service by dealing with queries from clients, service users, suppliers and internal colleagues on the telephone, by email or in person, conveying messages and transferring calls as necessary
- Maintain confidentiality and compliance with Data Protection and Information Security policies at all times
- Communicate effectively and liaise with a wide range of staff, clients, service users and visitors.
- Use the caboodle customer record management system to record, retrieve, cleanse and collate information as required
- Assist with the lifecycle of employer benefit schemes including set up, ongoing administrative duties such as invoicing and schedules, lease documentation, end of scheme arrangements.
- Accurately complete supplier nominations and registrations.
- Deal with basic customer service enquiries.
Essential skills / qualifications / experience
- GCSE English and Maths Grade A-C or equivalent (if not already attained, willingness to study and achieve).
- Willingness to study, train and achieve via the Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Proactively contributes to discussions and offers direction, suggestions and solutions, proactively listens to others’ views, influences people to deliver
- Ability to write and communicate in the appropriate tone of voice and manner in line with Company profile
- Takes responsibility and ownership of own workload, personal behaviour and performance in line with Company values and encourages others to do the same
- Ability to plan and prioritise own work to ensure completion within set deadlines and where no deadlines are set, establish these to meet business requirements
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail, delivering high quality outputs that are accurate and fit for purpose
- Proactively looks for improvements and efficiencies in costs, processes, procedures, outputs and results
- Proficiency in all relevant IT packages
- Demonstrates required standards of behaviour at all times
- Ensures all company policies and procedures are adhered to
- A resilient approach with the ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively and efficiently
- Owns and takes responsibility for own Personal Development Plan and provides guidance to direct reports enabling them to complete the same.
Salary / benefits
- Salary dependent on experience.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- On-site discounted gym
- Bike to work scheme
- Technology scheme
- Discounted shopping cards
- Cinema tickets and theme park admittance
- Buy more holiday scheme and a huge amount of other voluntary benefits to suit all tastes.
- Please email your CV to our HR Manager email@example.com