client services coordinator
To act as a liaison, provide product and service information and resolve any emerging queries that our customer accounts might face with professionalism, accuracy and efficiency.
To ensure exceptional customer focused standards are delivered at all times and assist in the organisation, delivery and continuous improvement of the client experience.
- Ensure excellent customer service by providing a professional and effective service. This will include dealing with queries from clients, service users, suppliers and internal colleagues on the telephone, by email or in person, conveying messages and transferring calls as necessary
- Ability to manage large amounts of both incoming and outbound calls, prioritising and organising workload to ensure exceptional customer experience is delivered at all times
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open, interactive communication
- Communicate professionally and effectively with a wide range of staff, clients, suppliers, partners, service users and visitors
- Take personal ownership to meet personal and customer service team revenue targets and call handling quotas
- Accurately input and retrieve data on relevant electronic systems in a timely manner and in line with standard operating procedures
- Maintain confidentiality and compliance with Data Protection and Information Security policies at all times
- Follow all company communication standards, procedures, guidelines and policies at all times.
- Use the caboodle customer record management system to record, retrieve, cleanse and collate information as required
- Assist with the lifecycle of employer benefit schemes including set up, ongoing administrative duties such as invoicing and schedules, lease documentation, end of scheme
- Handle customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution. Adhere to company complaints handling procedure and guidelines at all times and identify when appropriate to escalate complaints through the proper channels.
Essential skills / qualifications / experience
- GCSE English and Maths Grade C or above or equivalent (essential)
- Customer Service Qualification (desirable)
- Proven effective and professional customer service skills with a willingness to accommodate customers and communicate positive and negative messages effectively and in line with Company guidelines
- Proactively contributes to discussions and offers direction, suggestions and solutions, proactively listens to others’ views, influences people to deliver
- Ability to write and communicate in the appropriate tone of voice and manner in line with Company profile
- Takes responsibility and ownership of own workload, personal behaviour and performance in line with Company values and encourages others to do the same
- Ability to plan and prioritise own work to ensure completion within set deadlines and where no deadlines are set, establish these to meet business requirements
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail, delivering high quality outputs that are accurate and fit for purpose
- Proactively looks for improvements and efficiencies in costs, processes, procedures, outputs and results
- Proficiency in all relevant IT packages
- Leads from the front demonstrating required standards of behaviour at all times.
- Ensures all company policies and procedures are adhered to
- A resilient approach with the ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent influencing skills with the ability to achieve results through people
- Owns and takes responsibility for own Personal Development Plan and provides guidance to direct reports enabling them to complete the same.
Salary / benefits
- Salary dependent on experience.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- On-site discounted gym
- Bike to work scheme
- Technology scheme
- Discounted shopping cards
- Cinema tickets and theme park admittance
- Buy more holiday scheme and a huge amount of other voluntary benefits to suit all tastes.
- Please email your CV to our HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org