We have an exciting new opportunity for a Developer to join our development team.
Working within the highly experienced technical team, this is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a growing company in an entry level role and further develop your skills with the latest technology in this varied role.
The role will require you to have a strong willingness to expand and develop your current website application development skills, which will require some database knowledge as well as website development; a keen eye for detail is essential.
- Developing and building sprint ready applications.
- Working alongside an experienced team of developers to implement features, resolve bugs and develop technical improvements.
- Follow Agile development methodologies to deliver high quality, working software within set timescales.
- Working with the broader business including QA and Product teams in a professional, adaptable manner to ensure completion of projects in line with customer and business expectations.
- Testing, deployment and maintenance of applications.
- Under supervision, managing the delivery of client requirements.
- Planning and preparing information for future projects within an Agile Scrum framework.
- IT related degree or equivalent.
- Experience using LAMP Stack, Vagrant, Bootstrap and any PHP frameworks and GIT is an advantage.
- Comfortable working as part of an Agile team, in a collaborative environment where sharing ideas and working together is encouraged.
- A good grasp of object orientated programming principles, patterns and practices.
Salary / benefits
- £16k – £20k dependent on experience.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- 20 days holiday (increasing to 25 with accrual of service) plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- On site gym discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tech vouchers
- Discounted shopping cards
- Cinema tickets and theme park admittance
- Buy more holiday scheme and a huge amount of other voluntary benefits to suit all tastes.
Please email your CV to our HR Manager email@example.com