internal telesales executives
We have exciting opportunities for two Internal Telesales Executives to join our team.
Working across a broad range of clients within the SME sector employing less than 300, to build a profitable and sustainable portfolio of new clients for caboodle, establishing us as a trusted partner in the employee benefits market, being the number one choice for an employee engagement platform.
To build relationships with a selection of existing clients and to maximise on revenue spend with caboodle.
Full training on services, products and internal systems will be provided, as well as on-going coaching and mentoring to help you reach your full sales potential.
- Contact a mixture of existing clients and warm leads to inform them about new products or services and convert to sales
- Build and successfully maintain a pipeline for existing and new customers and maximise conversion rates
- Conduct demonstrations of our platform via a webinar
- Create personalised proposals for each client
- Proactively build rapport with existing and new customers to accurately understand and interpret requirements and get buy-in to solutions
- Guide clients through the launch process and ensure this runs smoothly
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction is achieved
- Keep the caboodle client record management system accurate and up to date, noting all interactions
- Maintain competitor and market awareness
- Actively develop and maintain knowledge of product offering
- Meet/exceed all set KPI’s
- Achieve/exceed all set sales targets
- Show commitment to caboodle core values.
Essential skills / qualifications / experience
- Proven experience as a B2B telesales representative
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales targets, preferably over the phone
- Be a self-starter, driven by a desire to succeed and achieve personal and company goals
- Ability to learn about complex products and services and accurately relay to prospects
- Ability to stay focused and motivated, especially when faced with rejection
- Ability to overcome objections confidently
- Good knowledge of word, excel, CRM software
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
Salary dependent on experience.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- On-site discounted gym
- Bike to work scheme
- Technology scheme
- Discounted shopping cards
- Cinema tickets and theme park admittance
- Buy more holiday scheme and a huge amount of other voluntary benefits to suit all tastes.
Please email your CV to our HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org