An exciting opportunity to train and improve your web development skills
Working within the small but highly experienced technical team, this is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic developer to join a growing company in an entry level role and further develop your skills with the latest technology in this varied role.
The role will requires a strong willingness to expand and develop your current website application development skills, which will require some database knowledge as well as website development and a keen eye for detail is essential.
- Developing and building sprint ready applications.
- Working alongside an experienced team of developers to implement features, resolve bugs and develop technical improvements.
- Follow Agile development methodologies to deliver high quality, working software within set timescales.
- Working with the broader business including QA and Product teams in a professional, adaptable manner to ensure completion of projects in line with customer and business expectations.
- Testing, deployment and maintenance of applications.
- Under supervision, managing the delivery of client requirements.
- Planning and preparing information for future projects within an Agile Scrum framework.
Essential skills / qualifications / experience
- IT related degree or equivalent.
- Experience using BASH, Vagrant, Bootstrap and any PHP frameworks and GIT is an advantage.
- Comfortable working as part of an Agile team, in a collaborative environment where sharing ideas and working together is encouraged.
- A good grasp of object orientated programming principles, patterns and practices.
Salary / benefits
- Salary dependent on experience.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- On-site discounted gym
- Bike to work scheme
- Technology scheme
- Discounted shopping cards
- Cinema tickets and theme park admittance
- Buy more holiday scheme and a huge amount of other voluntary benefits to suit all tastes.
- Please email your CV to our HR Manager email@example.com